Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Many Faces of Zoey

On a recent trip to Idaho, Zoey the cat friended me.  Not in the somewhat impersonal way of Twitter, Facebook, et al, but rather every time I walked by her as she sat in her spot on one of the side counters, she'd stick her head out and want some lovin'.   

It's funny, I've never been particularly attracted to cats, partly stemming from allergies to them from time to time, but they always seem to like me, and I've grown more fond of them as I've gotten older.  They certainly are one of the most photogenic subjects around.  Zoey has a beautiful face and eyes.

Captured these with my EOS 50D, Tamron 70-200 f2.8 zoom, handheld.  Processed with some favorite Lightroom presets to give some sightly different looks.  I like them all, really.  




















No comments: