Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Morning in Bernalillo, NM

Here's some images from a few months back after we'd had breakfast at "The Range Cafe" in Bernalillo, NM. There's a lot of interesting subjects to photograph there, especially old buildings and I'm going to have to spend some more time out there. Both of these images are 3-shot HDR's taken with my Canon EOS 50D and Tamron 17-50mm zoom set on a tripod.

I've only posted a couple of these shots on Flickr but I'm in the process of setting up a professional gallery on SmugMug where prints can be ordered directly.





Very nice old Chevrolet pickup that sits in front of the Camino Real Antiques store on the south end of Bernalillo's main street. I don't think this ever moves so it may not be operable, but then again, maybe I just haven't noticed it changing positions.




Old garage that sits on the main drag about halfway through town. I had to shoot from the middle of the street to get just the angle I wanted on this building. Luckily, traffic was light and I was able to work from the tripod pretty quickly to get the shots I needed for the HDR.






No comments: